@my.sassyskin review of Kalōnology's newly launched Pro-Agem Marine skin care collection

[PR] Hello my lovely readers and a very good morning to you. I bring to you an exciting new product which has just been launched today!! Say hello to the Advanced Vitamin C Serum from @kalonology.

This serum contains incredible ingredients including; hyaluronic acid, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, tocopherol, astaxanthin and other skin loving ingredients.

Kalonology claim this formula to brighten and tighten from the first application and holy moly they are not wrong! I literally could not believe the difference in my skin after just one single use! My skin looked plumped, brighter and better than ever! I think I must of looked at myself in the mirror for a solid five minutes in sheer disbelief. 😁

The serum has a light creamy texture that feels so luxurious on the skin, it really is a pleasure to apply. Now it does have a strong scent of aniseed which I really like, it takes me back to my childhood. Who remembers those purple aniseed sweets?

As you can probably tell I absolutely love this serum but something else I love is the packaging. Not only does it look beautiful on your dressing table but it's sustainable and completely re-fillable. Did I mention it's cruelty-free and paraben-free? It's also not gender specific!

If you would like to try the Advanced Vitamin C Serum  go to the @kalonology website to get 20% off.
Enjoy 🧡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riboflavin or Vitamin B2

Living with Pigmentation or Hyperpigmentation

Menopause itchy skin